[rescue] Sun keyboard on Mac

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 20 16:26:33 CST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Paul Phillips wrote:

> Soon I am going to have a Mac G4, a Linux on Intel machine, a Windoze
> machine, and my Ultra 2 all in the same room, and this is just getting
> ridiculous...

Anyone know if the [full-version] Happy Hacking keyboards that support Mac,
PS/2, and Sparc will switch them if you stick them through a passive
switcher?

FWIW, I used to use `x2x' between my Sparc box, and an Intel Debian box that
also ran VMware with NT.... Fast Intel Box, slow NT `box', and Sparc box
(with a sensible-sized monitor), all with proper Sun/unix Type5 and nice Sun
mouse.

Now I expect I would just have several Happy Hacking keyboards, though I'm
not sure what I would do about the mice?

	-Paul
--
Nottingham, GB