[rescue] OT: Anybody watching the History Channel?

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 17 11:32:32 CST 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 10:58:16PM -0500, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> > SPAM is shoulder meat, ground up, seasoned, and cooked in the can!
> > SPAM is a funny anachronism (sort of) that was invented at a party....
> > Shoulder Pork Ham.  The naming was a contest.
> > I just mention this because of the numerous times SPAM and other odd
> > foods has some up on this list.
>
> Dude, SPAM rules.  I've eaten it twice this week.
>
> Bill

Four here!

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.