[rescue] OT: Anybody watching the History Channel?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 14:00:13 CST 2001

> I was thinking that I might try it, now that I know it's origins and
> content.  I had it once or twice a very very long time ago.... when I
> was little and went camping with my family.
>
> Any recommendations on preparing it?

coming from a family that used very little salt in any of the food we made (and
all the better off for it, thanks mom) i find SPAM to be a little too salty for
my tastes.  so if you are used to a low sodium diet, i would recommend making
your SPAM as a sandwich, or with something else to help cut the saltyness of it
down a bit.

other than that, fried is great.  burnt over a camp fire is good too. :)

-brian