[rescue] Memory insertion (was) SS10 problems

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 14:49:16 CST 2001

That's a good idea. I could make one to go along with my Sun DIMM
*removal* tool: a curved piece of 10ga copper wire with a little hook on
each end... I was working on a 20 and was afraid I'd slice my fingers up
removing DIMMs. Yes, I know about the little levers to push them up, but
some of these boxen seem to have been owned by real brutes; lots of them
are broken off. :(