[rescue] Reseller question

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 11:22:12 CST 2001

	Just thought I would mention in all this their is a sales list
associated with the rescue list that bill made. sales at sunhelp.org is the
list I believe (I don't have a post in front of me to confirm)some of this
could be cleared up if people just used that also. That way people , like
myself, who are interested in stuff can subscribe and get the posts while
others who do not want sales posts can continue on the regular lists.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org