[rescue] Reseller question

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 00:41:06 CST 2001

OK,

While I am a reseller, I like Ken, Bill and others here am also a collector of
Sun and other significant, ok and some insignificant, computer items. I from
time to time come accross some very cool stuff that I feel would be best shared
within the community of us rescue denziens. Would this be considered fair game
to mention on the other than sales lists?? Providing of course that this was
not mentioned on an hourly basis or so?:) I personally have no problem with the
offering of cool and obscure goodies to the list members from anybody. hell I
wanna hear about the cool goodies!

Of couse having a pile of SS 5's or Ultra's for sale would be the wrong
idea......

Does this sound reasonable?

-Mike N