[rescue] HP HIL Keyboard(s)?

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 15:23:29 CST 2001

All,

Got 2 free 715/100's and a free 700i ( funky rack mounted HP server
thing that has cards kind of like 6U VME cards) lately.

I could use one or more HIL keyboards/mice, or perhaps the HIL <-> PS/2
adaptor.

Anyone know about the 700i? It started to boot HP/UX 9.something, but
hung trying to mount a filesystem that wasn't there, and I didn't have a
keyboard to cancel out of it.  .  .

Steve

P.S. Anything special about the CD-ROM drives for these guys? One is
missing. Looks like a generic Toshiba caddy drive.