[rescue] Spaceballs.

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 7 20:35:39 CST 2001

> I happen to have a wacom tablet (or 2, what I would give to be able to get a
> large one though), and my school has several Phantoms (although the professor
> in charge only seems to be interested in medical simulations at this time).
> So, all I need is a spaceball, and quite a lot of hours to work on the project.
> An O2 or similar would also be handy.

can't help with the O2, but if you are interested, the guy i picked the DEC
10000 up from had several large digitalizer tablets.  didn't get a good look,
but they were probably 18"x18".

of course then there are also the several 4'x8' combination light tables and
digitalizer tablets that came from the cartography division of some part of
the government, oceanic cartography group of some such.  very interesting.
VERY large. :)

-brian