[rescue] Bypassing Password Protected NVRAM on SS4

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 7 10:58:39 CST 2001

I might be able to pick up a fiver buckeroo SS4 with 64mb ram and probably
a 1 gig drive.  It might make a nice little additional suntoy.  But, its
NVRAM has a password set.  Is there a way to clear the NVRAM on an SS4
via jumper or shorting or somesuch?  I was thinking you could do an
emergency clear of an NVRAM chip by sorting all pins at once for 2-3
seconds and no more.  Is there a way to clear it from prom?

Thanks

Bob