[rescue] SparcStation Voyager - hard drive

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 5 19:45:01 CST 2001

No, no, no - I meant who bought them from Sun *before* they were "made
available" for you to play with... I was wondering which arm of Gov't used
them...

I have no interest in your "secret sources" - I have Lily!

The U 1-170s arrived today, packed 2 to a box - it was 4 *big* boxes - my
wife was not amused, they were blocking her garagedoor...

Ken