[rescue] OT [FWD LOCAL: Time Cube debate at MIT]]

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 19:45:32 CST 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 08:18:51PM -0500, Linc Fessenden wrote:
> How come you can start this by poking fun at a christian website, and then
> let 7 other people make jokes about it as well, but as soon as I say
> something I am told to move it to another list?

I was pointing fun at the *comics*, not the religion.  As soon as this
started to move into "serious religion debate", which usually turns into
"flamewar", it belongs on geeks.  rescue@ is not the place for long debates
that turn into flamewars.

You're not being singled out, no matter what you may think.  yes, I"m as
bad as everyone else when it comes to stuff that should move to geeks, but
religious debates (not URLs to funny comics) belong there.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net