[rescue] OT [FWD LOCAL: Time Cube debate at MIT]]

Linc Fessenden rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 19:18:51 CST 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 08:03:50PM -0500, Linc Fessenden wrote:
> > > Equivalent problems exist in Judaism and Christianity's history.
> > Perhaps you'd care to elaborate?  Keep in mind that I won't entertain the
> > fact that Christianity and Catholicism are the same.
> > -Linc Fessenden
>
> Religious discussions go in geeks at .  Thank you, drive through. 8-)
>
> Bill

How come you can start this by poking fun at a christian website, and then
let 7 other people make jokes about it as well, but as soon as I say
something I am told to move it to another list?  That's OK, though - I
would have bet $20 you would have done exactly what you
did.  Typical.  Check the previous posts and see if I am wrong.

-Linc Fessenden