[rescue] OT [FWD LOCAL: Time Cube debate at MIT]]

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 16:25:36 CST 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Its like a religous rant, without the "God" and "Salvation"! 8-)
>
> Bill (funny site of the day: www.chick.com)

It hurt my head to read... it was almost utter gibberish

You chick tracts site was interesting... I started to wonder about some of
the research being done for a few of the stories like the Islam
one...(only read like two out of curiosity's sake)  until I read something
about how they claimed AIDS can pass through a condom because of its
size... well that would be a pretty low grade condom since anything
airtight would not pass something that is 100's of times larger than a CO2
molecule.  eesh

AJ