[rescue] I HAVE SEEN NIRVANA

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 23:41:35 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:46:03PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> PS: my current employer had their 4th round of layoffs today... more
> companies announced reductions..etc.. it's horrid all around.  If
> anyone in the Austin area needs a senior sun admin/SAN/multi-tb db etc...
> joy..  otherwise i'll take a network eng position

Good luck.  I'm fortunate enough to be in a stable position at a company
that only had to do mild layoffs, and then they said it wasnt due to the
economy.. (yeah right, but who knows).

On that note, if anybody needs Solaris consulting, etc, in the Austin
area, hit up Derrick first, then I do stuff on the side as well. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net