[rescue] I HAVE SEEN NIRVANA

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 22:46:03 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:29:22PM -0500
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:07:57PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> > Don't hold out on me Bill, _where_ is it?!  I had no idea they were
> > opening a shop here?  I'm at duval and MOPAC.
>
> parmer and mopac.  Next to the Room Store and the super-kmart.  It used
> to be a HQ.  Behind Sea Palace or whatever that seafood place is.  Across
> the intersection from the Chik-Fil-A and that HEB, etc...  its kinda hidden
> back in the corner.

holy anti-christ that's two minutes from me!  I know excatly where that
is.  THanks!

> > My dvd player died tonight...I'm going to go snag one tomorrow.
>
> I didnt see any for under $150, but then, i didnt have a lot of time
> to look...

Back when the palm 505's were coming out everyone had great success with
Fry's..so I'm looking fwd to it.

Thanks man,
^Derrick

PS: my current employer had their 4th round of layoffs today... more
companies announced reductions..etc.. it's horrid all around.  If
anyone in the Austin area needs a senior sun admin/SAN/multi-tb db etc...
joy..  otherwise i'll take a network eng position
</shameless plea for employment>

PPS: i'm still employed..but not for long.... (sadly i'll spend my
savings on misc parts)