SGI Prices Tanking (Was: Re: [rescue] nuking from orbit)

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 18:13:10 CDT 2001

> Sell the VAIO on Ebay and buy an o2.  Though the o2 is less useful on a
> plane trip...

That thought crossed my mind - might still do it that way unless my troll
turns up something :)

> Really, I only went with the i2/R10k rather than spend a few dollars more
> for an o2 because my personality is not well suited to multi-day
auctions -
> I bite my nails, reload the page every 10 minutes, etc.  The i2 had a "buy
> it now" so I bought it.

Nod.  I've done that a few times too - never with an O2 though.  I *have*
payed slightly more for another listing of the same item - for the
convenience of the "Buy  It Now" feature.  I like it as a seller too - most
of my listings get sold within 24-48 hours when I use Buy It Now.

Kurt