SGI Prices Tanking (Was: Re: [rescue] nuking from orbit)

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 16:52:22 CDT 2001

>> Course, I'd trade BOTH of them for an O2.
>>

>There are many things I would trade for an O2.  In fact I have a fancy Sony
>VAIO laptop if anyone's interested  :)

Sell the VAIO on Ebay and buy an o2.  Though the o2 is less useful on a
plane trip...

Really, I only went with the i2/R10k rather than spend a few dollars more
for an o2 because my personality is not well suited to multi-day auctions -
I bite my nails, reload the page every 10 minutes, etc.  The i2 had a "buy
it now" so I bought it.

Cordially
--
Patrick Giagnocavo