[rescue] I'm a published author 8-)

Rebecca Ore rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 16:41:55 CDT 2001

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 05:27:18PM -0400, Rebecca Ore wrote:
> > I have seven or eight science fiction novels out and another one over
> > due -- and I want to run a small business when I quit writing.
>
> Are you *this* Rebecca Ore:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index%3Dbooks%26field-author%3DOre%2C%20Rebecca ?
>
> <keanu>
> "woah."
> </keanu>
>
> neato.

Yes, but the books aren't selling well enough to make me a full-time
living.  It's sort of like being half-laid off -- I'm not sure whether
working harder at the books would be a good thing, or paying off the
publisher to get out of the last contract and concentrating on the
techie job.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net