[rescue] Win9x on SunPC? (was: 670MP funzies....PC card too?)

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 29 16:59:09 CDT 2001

The SunPC 5x86 card running in an Ultra1/200E with 256Meg of mem, SunPC2.4
with the latest Solaris 2.6 patch supports 512Mb emulated drives,  Open Dos
(included), Win 3.1 (not included), or Win95 (OSR1 only, also not included).
I installed IE5.5 on it and it was dog slow.  but I think IE3.02 would be
pretty clean.  Maybe IE4.01a even.

George