[rescue] 670MP funzies....

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 28 12:03:56 CDT 2001

> Is there a version of the ROMs after the Sun 2.14 ones? I've got a 600 CPU
> with 2.14 ROMS on it. If these are good enough, rather than buying ROMS
> from Bridgeport, I could just take my board over to Dave and he can
> duplicate them, saving lots of money for everyone (and giving me a good
> excuse to visit Laurel :)

The 2.14 are the latest, except for a 2.14H Ross rom, AFIK.

So, it sounds like your roms are the ones to dupe, if Dave is amenable.

Count me in for a set.

I checked with the surplus geeks about the possible rom set around here,
and they indicated no go.  So, it looks like yours are the handiest roms?

IFF I can scrounge up a set of roms, and Dave can erase them, would that
work?  If not, I will run with the crowd, however they can be updated.

Bob