[rescue] 670MP funzies....

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 28 10:13:03 CDT 2001

Bob:

there's a guy on ebay that has them, and he usually sells them for $5/pair.
I can't remember his username offhand tho.

-Mike

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak wrote:

> After playing around some on the 670MP last night, I added in a 150mb
> tape on top of the CD carrier, and a SUN-1.3G drive in the open bay.
> Sadly, I had to pull a bracket off the other drives and use it to
> mount two drives one sided, with rubber shock feet under the other
> side.  It was a bit of a kludge, but at least the machine is up again,
> mostly.  Offhand, would anyone have a spare set of two of the 670MP full
> height drive mount brackets as used on the slide in drive mount tray?
> I could use them if a pair happened to be available.  If not, I will
> probably wack up an old shoebox HD mount that I found in the junkbox,
> which has about the same size angle bits.
>
> Bob

-Mike
*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *