[rescue] 670MP funzies....

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 28 10:02:04 CDT 2001

After playing around some on the 670MP last night, I added in a 150mb
tape on top of the CD carrier, and a SUN-1.3G drive in the open bay.
Sadly, I had to pull a bracket off the other drives and use it to
mount two drives one sided, with rubber shock feet under the other
side.  It was a bit of a kludge, but at least the machine is up again,
mostly.  Offhand, would anyone have a spare set of two of the 670MP full
height drive mount brackets as used on the slide in drive mount tray?
I could use them if a pair happened to be available.  If not, I will
probably wack up an old shoebox HD mount that I found in the junkbox,
which has about the same size angle bits.

Bob