Indigo 2 - was Re: [rescue] 386BSD

Geoff Koehler rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 28 09:27:58 CDT 2001

Hi All,

I have to disagree with this.  Im certain (having both Indigo R3K and R4K
boxes) that they both use the same proprietary keyboard.  The indys and
indigo 2s use a ps2 compatible keyboard.  The connectors are the same,
however, so its easy to confuse them.

BTW:  Anyone got a TGX+ framebuffer they want to get rid of?  Thanks.

Cheers, Geoff.

Geoff Koehler
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Home of the SART Observatory