[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 19:18:16 CDT 2001

> What bothers me about this is that it is causing antibiotic resistant
> diseases to form.  Quite honestly, I would prefer to have less milk (not
> lower quality milk, go over to Europe, their milk is far superior to
ours),
> and therefore higher prices if we could avoid antibiotic resistant
diseases.
> Getting multiple drug resistant malaria would generally ruin anybodys day,
>     Zach

Thankfully, malaria is not treated with antibiotics..
However, the results of this problem are getting worse every year.
check out the case numbers for : VRE, MRSA and VRSA
not to mention new stuff like NF (Necrotizing fasciitis, the flesh-eating
bacteria thing), caused by the bacteria which cause a sore throat... that is
to say a mutated, drug-resistant strain...