[rescue] web weigh-in? Re: Re: geek vehicles

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 08:26:55 CDT 2001

> When I went car shopping for my first *new* car, it was at a joint
> Nissan/BMW dealership (same building) - as the salesman was writing me up
> for my new Nissan 240SX (which I *did* fit in), I went around looking at
the
> BMWs.
>
> I didn't fit in any of them - not one.

When my wife and went shopping for anew car, we looked all manner of
vehicles.  When we looked at the PT Cruiser, a couple came in to look, the
husband was about 6ft-6inch (according to him).  He fit very comfortably in
the Cruiser, then opened the back door to try the rear seat.  We noticed he
did not move the front seat forward before attempting the rear seat.

He fit - comfortably!

We ordered one that day.  As we were walking out of the dealership, we
noticed them leaving as well.  My wife (the social one) asks "So how do like
the PT Cruiser?"  The response - "Any car my husband can fit into the back
seat and front seat simultaneaously , is a good car.  We ordered one today!"

Kurt