[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 01:47:38 CDT 2001

Ok, at he risk of getting scolded by our gracious hosts......

Dave your below statements are totally false ideas regarding the
"church".

Sex isn't bad, what is bad is sex outside of marriage.  God created sex
for married couple only.

Anything remotely enjoyable would have to be looked at on a case by case
basis, as remotely enjoyable is a very broad category.  The reproduction
deal isn't true either, the Bible doesn't say only for making babies
:-)  God, made us, he know we like it :-)

As someone else said, I think it was Josh, I have heard that over
population isn't quite true.  I haven't done any looking into it,
However.

The Bible does say that 10% of your income should be returned to God....
tithed to the church.  God is after all responsible for making you, and
blessing you with the abilities you have.

I realize many of you on this list might not agree with much of what I
wrote above, but that would be what is actually taught in my church.

I'm not Catholic, but protestant, Assemblies of God, to be precise.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA