[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Gregory Leblanc rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 01:01:46 CDT 2001

On Sun, 2001-08-26 at 21:58, Michael S. Schiller wrote:
> Well, I wish I could be in that kind of shape! Had a heart attack almost 2 years ago,
> and docs told me all sorts of things to do, but of course I havn't listened to them
> :) As far as physically demanding work, heck, a brisk walk thru Walmart gets me out
> of breath! Who knows maybe after the second heart attack (if I survive it) I'll
> listen to the docs :)

My Grandfather's first heart attack (at 48) scared him enough that he
took up doing good cardio-vascular exercize.  A few years later he rode
his bike across the country.  The doctors said that's what saved him
from his second heart attack.  Personally, I'll keep myself in shape and
hope to avoid the first one altogether.
	Greg