[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 23:58:49 CDT 2001

Well, I wish I could be in that kind of shape! Had a heart attack almost 2 years ago,
and docs told me all sorts of things to do, but of course I havn't listened to them
:) As far as physically demanding work, heck, a brisk walk thru Walmart gets me out
of breath! Who knows maybe after the second heart attack (if I survive it) I'll
listen to the docs :)

joshua d boyd wrote:

> Still, my ideal would be to be in good enough shape that I could do a day
> like that followed by a brisk game of basketball/football/tennis/whatever
> without getting to be seriously out of breath.  When I can do that,
> reguardless of what I may weigh, I'll be happy.
>
> --
> Joshua D. Boyd

-Mike
*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *