[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 21:27:06 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 09:53:46PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> that it attracted women...though quite frankly, the women it
> attracted, I wouldn't bang with Bill's dick and blame it on Linc.

*blink* dunno if thats a compliment or I was just an easy example. 8-0

>   *shudder*
>  [(body piercings + black lipstick + black makeup) - counselling == fuckage]

Ahh, gawthsluts.  I hung with that crowd for a short while, until I got
tired of the politics and infighting and weirdos.

Bill (yes, there ARE some really scary pics of me out there.  No, i wont
give out the URL.. I was younger and stupider)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX