[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 21:06:25 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 09:53:46PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   There was a fellow around here who drove a hearse for a long time, and
> was *extremely* happy about it.  It had nothing to do with utility or

my father used to drive around in a fire-engine red hearse.  he loved that thing
till one day it developed serious tranny problems and he was nothing more than
a poor college student at the time so he had to sell it.  he still wishes he
had it.

> hauling capabilities...He is a bona-fide FREAK.  He once mentioned
> that it attracted women...though quite frankly, the women it
> attracted, I wouldn't bang with Bill's dick and blame it on Linc.
>
>   *shudder*
>
>  [(body piercings + black lipstick + black makeup) - counselling == fuckage]

i used to date one of these.  it's NOT a good idea.  (although she WAS hot if
you could get all that freaky makeup off of her, and she wasn't so much into
the piercings until we were long broken up)

-brian