[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 06:57:08 CDT 2001

James:

You're refering to the PT Cruiser. I think they're pretty neat cars. SUV? not a
chance of it. a Retro styled Car? Yes. If I had some extra money (never happen,
I spend all I can get :( ) I might buy one of these. I wonder what kind of
trade-in I could get for 2 1984 Dodge Diplomats both of which are former
policecars, and former taxicabs?

"Fogg, James" wrote:

> ok, am I sick?
>
> I was helping a local Chrysler dealer this week with their network (if you
> call two stacking hubs and a DSL router a network). I was admiring (sort of
> a morbid curiosity) their Chrysler Sport Utility Hearse (that retro
> wagon-on-a-neon thingy they make). In a way it kinda nice. In short, he said
> that I could have it dirt cheap. Now its starting to look cute. He hasn't
> said what "cheap" is yet, but I get the sense that the market for these
> things is limited and that its getting saturated.
>
> Can a "hetero male" drive these things (sorry, I can't remember its name)?
> Anyone know anything about them?

-Mike
*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *