[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 23:14:17 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 11:50:03PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > That's true, being a Heterosexual Male, I cannot imagine driving one of
> > those.
> > Absolutely a Chick/Poof thing.
>
> The CTO (hetero male) here at work has a 2000 Beetle.  I am not
> understanding it...

I must comment that I find the idea of getting a yellow one, getting a
convertible conversion, red flames on the side, and one of the W8 engines
that are supposed to come out this year or next a rather appealing idea.

More realistically, my next car (assuming the current one lasts for 2
years or so) will either be a passat or an Audi of some sort (S4 maybe).

--
Joshua D. Boyd