[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 21:34:20 CDT 2001

Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > I've seen them on Ebay before.  Have you looked there?
>
> oddly enough didn't even think to look.  two of them actually.  one it $910 and
> in unknown condition, the other, $3500 and doesn't look to be too bad.  now i
> need cash.  hmmmmm. :)

Well, at least I helped some :-)

> although i don't think i want to buy another ebay vehicle till i get my first
> ebay vehicle running. :)

I haven't purchased a vehicle through Ebay yet.  I've looked, but
location of the vehicle, me deciding I don't really have the extra cash,
or need, or a disagreement with the seller have prevented me from doing
it yet.  Maybe i'll look tonight :-)

What did you buy from Ebay... vehicle wise?

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA