[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 20:56:08 CDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 05:44:13PM -0400, Chad Fernandez wrote:

> No, I don't have any pictures.  I don't really know much about them
> myself.  I just know that a 5 ton exists..... it might not be exactly
> the same as a 2.5 ton, it might be a much more modern design.

hmmm, i'll have to look into that.

> I've seen them on Ebay before.  Have you looked there?

oddly enough didn't even think to look.  two of them actually.  one it $910 and
in unknown condition, the other, $3500 and doesn't look to be too bad.  now i
need cash.  hmmmmm. :)

although i don't think i want to buy another ebay vehicle till i get my first
ebay vehicle running. :)

-brian