[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Mike Free rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 25 00:37:53 CDT 2001

well, 3 wheels done properly for a car involves having 1 at the rear.

besides, there were indeed 3 wheel cars made in america, they were called
davis, in the early fifties. Big flop. I think most of what's holding it
back now is the packaging problems iinherent in needing to either enclose a
turning or driving wheel and/or pinching your vehicle down to a point at one
end, coupled with handling that can be dangerous for an
unskilled/inattentive driver.

Mike Free