[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

bill pointon rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 17:35:21 CDT 2001

Joshua D. Boyd wrote ------
Not if we shift the topic to tricked out luxury sedans.
So, whos been
doing interesting things with Jags or Bentleys

    i have an 85 audi 5000 i have been barely keeping running -- i hate -nonelectric-polution-causing- cars but when my last died and i needed a replacement i found this for a good price ------ it needs work but has been
at least dependable but has the most comfortable long drive car ive ever sat in for my long legs and arms -- only 6ft2 really but like to drive with  arms extended

--- bill pointon --wpointon at earthlink dot net