[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 17:09:20 CDT 2001

> I don't think so.  Speaking as someone who put some effort into a Sunbeam
> Alpine and a few MG's, the quality of the wiring just sucks.  Physically
> stressed wires, low quality insulation and marginal interconnects were
> common.

having re-built a 76 Sptfire from the ground up (no pun intended) I can also
render the opinion that the wiring in british cars sucks ass.  I had to
replace the ENTIRE harness with one built from scratch to get it up and
running properly.  Not to mention the addition of lines where there should
have been but weren't according to plan.

George