[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 13:57:03 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 09:06:34AM -0500, Stuart E. Johnson wrote:
> > Chrysler minivans. I've got two; when both are fully loaded the contents
> > fill about 3 standard nerdfest tables...
> Kia Sportage (my second one) here.  I can haul an incredible amount of stuff
> with the back seats folded up ...

Sad to say, but I've sold my Landrover 101, so no carrying the world for
me any more.  Haven't replaced it yet.  I'm not sure what my next motor
will be, but I'm very tempted by a Jaguar XJS.

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery