[rescue] Sun training

Dunbar, Brian rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 13:40:53 CDT 2001

Michael,

Training provided by Sun is, in my experience, very very good.  Sprint paid
to send me to the Sun Admin I and Sun Admin II (and then laid me off two
months later) - each a one week course.  http://suned.sun.com/ lists several
centers in Virginia.

I had a background in LAN admin, pc repair and a casual aquantance of things
unix.  I found *some* of what was taught a bit .. esoteric, but nothing that
would be strange and unfamiliar if you've been doing this for a while.

Brian Dunbar