[rescue] LOTS of vax/pdp stuff on ebay

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 01:52:06 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 12:42:19AM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:
> First, note that he says that what is advertised may not be what you get
> (ie, he may sell pieces of it earlier to other people).

uhm, ok, i'm ALMOST tempted to bid on that.  i sure hope that part is in small
print.

but if this is an advert for individual pieces, why did he ignore my email the
first time he listed this and i expressed interest in QBus only items?

> Second, maybe these people who go up think that their initial price was
> too low to be taken seriously.

doubtful.

> Third, were there no bids on the first lot, or did the bidder back out?

zero bids.  reserve not met (cause no one bid)

-brian (it's a lot harder to type after getting back from the bar)