[rescue] LOTS of vax/pdp stuff on ebay

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 23:42:19 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 11:22:55PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > this looks a lot like the same pile of stuff he just recently didn't sell for
> > $10K.  are you supposed to go DOWN with the price when you fail to sell it the
> > first time?
>
>   A lot of people do that.  I don't understand it.

First, note that he says that what is advertised may not be what you get
(ie, he may sell pieces of it earlier to other people).

Second, maybe these people who go up think that their initial price was
too low to be taken seriously.

Third, were there no bids on the first lot, or did the bidder back out?

--
Joshua D. Boyd