[rescue] Ultra 10 again

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 08:55:41 CDT 2001

The other day someone said I could adjust video out for the onboard VGA
from an NVRAM setting, but I've no idea how or where. Can someone clue
me? Please?

Also, am I doing something wrong or is the Creator 3D a slow beast that
I want to dump ASAP? It seems that the onboard framebuffer with 4M VSIMM
in my SS/20 is faster. Is this for real? Do I want to keep the SS/20 as
my desktop machine? Does the Creator 3D suck dirty butts? It seems the
only advantage the U10 has over the SS/20 is the CPU, and that makes no
difference for the sort of things I do, apparently. :(

---sambo