[rescue] hrm.

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 07:46:59 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 01:07:21PM +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> On 22 Aug 2001, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 19:31, joshua d boyd wrote:
> > >
> > > Telsa Gwynn: Non-computer, but still a touch geeky.  Tons of
> > > books.  Doesn't understand crays, but understands that you love them and
> > > that they mean a lot to you.  Will use whatever computer is placed in
> > > front of her if you explain it.
> >
> > Gwynne..  Don't forget the e. I'd say "good choice", but she's already
> > quite taken.  :)
>
> I would have agreed, until I saw her smoking... smoking ain't something that
> agrees with me, and I tend to disagree with anyone smoking.
>
> Paul  (Resolute /non/ Smoker)

I was hoping that people would stick to evaluating based on the criteria I
provided, rather than dig up all sorts of other personal info that might
be relevent, if the people were actually available...  But nope.  People
have to be difficult and confuse matters with facts and truths.

--
Joshua D. Boyd