[rescue] Netra 1100/1400 => 1105/1405?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 20:04:21 CDT 2001

Stuart,

First off - thanks for re-posting the entire digest to the maillist - I just
happened to accidently purge the last two hours of emails, and I am sure
most everyone else on the list did too. What a great service you performed!
Please be sure and send the whole digest *everytime* you post here...

Second, the 48 volt PS should simply swap out for a 120/240 volt part, a
replacement would probably cost about $150-250 (guess).

Finally, please advise the price these are selling for - it could be
interesting for many...

Ken