[rescue] re: hrm.

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 18:54:51 CDT 2001

> On August 22, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
>> I wonder sometimes what the percentage of people on these
>> lists with SOs/wives/husbands are compared to those who are
>> single...

Single (but hey, i'm only 22, lemme graduate and get a job first), I
have a girlfriend who lives 1600 miles away.  We met online and have
been "dating" for almost a year.  She's in Texas, and I'm in Indiana.
We've met in person a few times, and she intends to move so that we can
be closer when we both graduate in May.  That's my story :)

   -Dan Sikorski