[rescue] hrm.

Simeon Johnston rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 11:05:02 CDT 2001

> BB> I wonder sometimes what the percentage of people on these
> BB> lists with SOs/wives/husbands are compared to those who are
> BB> single...
>
> Married, one kid (struggling with mild Autism), no pets - yet.
> (I want one of these - http://www.bright.net/~k9s/wolf.html)

Yes... Yes you do. :)
We had a 25/75 Husky/Timberwolf.  She ROCKED!!!
She was also very protective of us all and played well w/ the kids.  She
had even spent some time in the wild after running away from her
previous owner.

> My daughter is a budding geek!  She absolutely loves the PBS and
> Disney websites and is fascinated by the collection of xscreensavers
> on the one machine in the basement.  Now if I could only help her
> communicate properly...

My little sister works very well w/ our computers.  She also has a
speach problem (hearing problem).
We need more programs that she can use though.  Most of our games are
high speed FPS.  She's not quite ready for that.
:)

BTW - Not married.  No prospects.
Yet...

sim