[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 10:49:35 CDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 02:08:11PM +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> > And like I said earlier, please drop this line of discussion.
>
> Trouble is, There have been 220+ messages in the last 36hours, and that
> takes a little while to get through, each and every person who turns their
> machine and logs and reads there email is gonna continue to coment on `that'
> thread until a full day has elasped, and all 400^w399 subscribers have gone
> through the above routine.

which is why i read all my new mail before replying to any of it (with the
exception of private mail which doesn't have list "lag")

it takes just as much time to read all your mail before you start replying as
it does to just reply as you read.  give it a try sometime.  you may actually
find that you send less mail to the list.  YMMV, it works for me anyway.

-brian