[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 08:08:11 CDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 09:24:28PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> > Oh my...
>
> And like I said earlier, please drop this line of discussion.

Trouble is, There have been 220+ messages in the last 36hours, and that
takes a little while to get through, each and every person who turns their
machine and logs and reads there email is gonna continue to coment on `that'
thread until a full day has elasped, and all 400^w399 subscribers have gone
through the above routine.

Paul