[rescue] [MAILER-DAEMON at arkham.ws: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 00:31:03 CDT 2001

On August 22, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> I'm game to give it a try....  I've got a development Axil-320 that I've
> more or less inherited from a client (and which stays relatively on the
> bleeding edge of NetBSD-current), and a bunch of FDDI capable DEC (nee
> cabletron, nee dnpg, nee enterasys) networking gear, including a about
> three DECswitch 900EF's and an FDDI concentrator (and two DEChub900's to
> plug them into, along with lots of 10baseT hubs, various DECservers, and
> now a VNswitch 900EX).  I just need whatever host adapter(s) you want
> drivers for, and of course some fiber to hook it all up.  I've also got
> some CDDI PCI cards somewhere that I think there are already drivers for
> (I think they're DEC DEFPA controllers with copper interfaces), but alas
> I'd need a media converter to plug them into the concentrator....

  The biggest issue (IMO) is that a lot of Sbus cards don't have SMT
onboard.  There is a Linux driver-level SMT implementation that might
be useful as a start for these boards.

  If you are really willing to work on this, contact me off-list and I
will try to get you any other hardware that you need.  I might even
fly out to visit you and give you a big wet kiss.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Laurel, MD