[rescue] FDDI questions.

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 21:52:47 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 12:45:27PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   I DO think you're weird.  The fact that you like Solaris is only a
> small part of that, though.

uhm, out with it.  how could i POSSIBLY out-weird you. :)

>   Actually I do agree that Solaris has come a long way.  I really
> didn't like the way Sun crammed it down everyone's throats, though.

what choice did thay have though?  they made a choice to switch to SysV (even
if we all agree that it was a bad one) and they had to stick with it.  you
can't have expected them to maintain both.  that would have required, uhm, like
another programmer or two. :)

-brian